Schedule a Group Flight with United Airlines Group Travel
Booking the flight journey for a group of 10 people individually can be a challenging and time-consuming process. United Airlines understands the precious time and provides you with a simple approach for booking a group flight of more than 10 passengers. This allows the passengers to save a lot of money and avoid booking a separate journey. You are on the right platform to know about the precise information of United Airlines group travel booking for your destination. Let’s have a look at the following information about the reservation and other perks.
What are the Perks of United Airlines Group Reservations?
When you plan your group travel, you always look for several benefits so that your group can enjoy the trip. The advantages of the group journey are mentioned below; you can avail on or before the flight’s scheduled departure.
- Ten or more than 10 passengers in one booking will get the benefits.
- When you do the group booking, you will definitely get the discounts.
- United Airlines members or frequent flyer travellers will receive the flexibility at the time of payment and other services.
- On group travel, United Airlines will assign a group coordinator.
- You will get special pricing if you have more than 10 passengers on the common journey.
- There will be a priority check-in for the group travel to save your time.
- You can place a bid for the pricing at least 15 days before the scheduled departure.
- Passengers can easily obtain a competitive fare depending on the bid request and the group travel destination.
United Airlines Group Booking : Terms & Conditions:
- Once you make the deposits, it will be non-refundable, and you need to quote a new rate for any changes.
- You can book the additional passenger or add to the group according to the seat availability.
- If you make the changes within 24 hours of getting the group confirmation, you don’t need to pay any fees.
- At the group quote, you need to submit 25 percent of the booking fare to complete the process.
- The passenger’s name and contact information must be correct and valid in the form to proceed further.
- There must be a group lead of more than 18 years of age who can handle the team easily.
How to Book Group Travel with United Airlines?
If you are planning to fly with ten or more 10 passengers, you can book your United Airlines flight online or with the customer service team. Here are all the available ways to book so that you can read accordingly.
Submit the group request form online:
You can submit the group request form with United Airlines online to get a quote for the booking. If you want to complete your booking, you must check the simple process.
- Firstly, you must access the United Airlines official web page on your device.
- After that, you can choose the bookings icon from the home screen.
- With this, you can proceed towards the group travel option.
- You will see the request form, which you need to open.
- There, you can place the bid and mention the number of passengers.
- You can provide the travel destination, dates, class, and seat location.
- Although, you can attach the necessary travel documents for the same.
- You need to provide the group passenger’s information in detail along with the contact details.
- Once you submit the group travel form, you will receive an email response from the airline within two working days.
- All the group booking quotes are subject to the availability, information, and confirmation of the booking.
Book through the customer service:
You can make the group booking request with the customer service team. For this, you need to dial the United Airlines group booking phone number at 1-800-426-1122 and follow the on-call instructions. You can reach the representative anytime from Monday to Friday to get the quote and book the flight ticket. They are professionals in solving the passenger’s issues of all the flight-related concerns for the reservation.
Can you submit the passenger details for the existing group booking?
Passengers who haven’t submitted the passengers information for the existing United Airlines group travel can follow the relevant points to add the documents.
- You can obtain the United Airlines website on your web browser.
- Then, you can tap on the group travel option from the web page.
- You need to choose the manage trip button and provide the group travel reference number.
- When you get the reservation, you need to provide the passenger’s details and submit the form.
- You need to make the payment if required and complete the process.
- United Airlines will share the confirmation mail with your registered email ID.
If you want more details about the group reservation, you can contact the Airlines customer representative. They will clarify all your doubts and book the journey according to your needs and preferences.